You love what we do and want to support us in building our magazine, supporting emerging food writers and illustrators and the Trussell Trust? Do you want to become our best friend? Subscribe to Potluck Zine today and get a load of freebies while you're at it!
You've got two bundle options for subscriptions. Either:
- A 4 Issue Subscription
- Issue 1 and a 4 Issue Subscription
With both bundles, you'll receive:
- A digital copy of Issue 2: Winter's Traditions
- 3 x A6 postcards, featuring 3 of the beautiful wintery illustrations from Issue 2
- The next three issues of Potluck (no set dates but the issue's will bespread throughout 2021 and you'll be notified by email when we announce the next Issue release date)
- Priority access: you'll be sent the Issue's a day before the general release, so you can be ahead of the pack
- A free digital copy of Gather: A zine of comforting winter recipes and ways to enjoy them in the times of Covid-19
With the "Issue 1 and a 4 Issue Subscription" bundle, you'll also receive a digital copy of our first issue, Cooking During Covid. 100% of the proceeds of this issue (£6) are to be donated to The Trussell Trust, the UK's biggest food bank organisation.
We also donate 10% of our total sales to them, to support them in their fight to end food poverty. That means by purchasing any subscription, you'll be donating at least £2.40 to the Trussell Trust too!
Really, what's stoping you??
DIGITAL Subscription to Potluck
All issues of Potluck will be sent to the email address you provide us with, so please make sure the one you enter is the one you want the issues sent to. If you purchase the "Issue 1 and 4 Issue Subscription" bundle, Issue 1 will be sent to your email address within a day of the order confirmation.
Issue 2 will be sent to you on the 19th of November, 2020.
Future Issues of 3, 4, and 5 do not have firm publishing dates yet, however, we plan for all these issues to be published in 2021. Once these dates are confirmed, we will send you an email to let you know when to expect the Issues to be sent to you.
If, for any reason, we cannot fulfill your future issues of 3,4 or 5, we will be in touch to explain why and a full refund for every issue we cannot complete will be made to your original payment card (£6 per Issue).